Custom Search

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Michael Phelps just that good?

Baltimore swimmer Michael Phelps who recently got called out by fellow U.S. Swimmer Tyler Clary for not having a good work ethic made me start thinking about him just having the natural talent to win? With the 2012 Summer Olympics in London just a couple weeks away we will all find out if he was ready. Now if he does anything like the 2008 Summer Olympics then Clary may have justified my point as he didn't train hard enough but still won. That may just say that he is better then all the rest and he was born with the gifts to swim.

Personally I wouldn't have taken jabs at Phelps till the Olympics were over as if he wins multiple gold medals it will not only make Phelps look better then he all-ready is but may make Clary look a little jealous of the attention that Phelps gets? I will be waiting to see the match up of the two go back and forth in the 200 meter butterfly.

I know I ll be paying attention not that I am a big fan of swimming but I want to see if Phelps brings his A game and if he will bring home more gold to go along with his other 14 gold medals and 2 bronze medals from the Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment