Custom Search

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Big Thank You To the Orioles!

As a die hard O's fan I want to take the time out to say Thank YOU to all the Baltimore Orioles, Buck Showalter and the rest of the O's staff. I have only experienced this excitement a few times as 7 year old with the WHY Not O's of 1989 and the O's teams of 96,97.

The team played every game and didn't let what the media had to say get in front of their goals. They played as a team if one guy wasn't playing well the next man stepped up. No major superstar not taking anything away from Adam Jones. Jones is a great ball player but Super Stars focus on me me me and Jones played as part of this team. From the shaving cream pies to the bubble gum bubbles in the outfield. 

Lets Go O's in 2013! Can't wait for free agency and spring training to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment